April 06, 2017

Have a hoot of a day! (MFT)

Hi everyone,
Hope you're all having a great day!
Today I have a quick and easy card using the adorable I'm owl yours stamp set from My Favorite Things.
Salut à tous,
J'espère que vous passez une agréable journée!
Me revoilà aujourd'hui avec une carte très facile et rapide pour laquelle j'ai utilisé l'adorable set I'm owl yours de My Favorite Things.



I started off by stamping, coloring (Promarkers) and die cutting the images.
I layered the Chevron Grid stencil over a white panel and applied Peacock Feathers Distress ink to the top and bottom portion. Next I flicked water over it using a paintbrush.
A greeting from the same stamp set was stamped and trimmed into a strip.
I adhered the distressed panel to a top fold card base and popped the owls up with foam adhesive.
As a final touch I added Glossy accents to the little heart.
J'ai commencé par tamponner, coloriser (Promarkers) et couper avec leurs dies respectifs les images.
J'ai placé le pochoir Chevron Grid sur un morceau de cardstock blanc et appliqué de l'encre Distress "Peacock Feathers" sur le haut et bas du panneau. J'y ai ensuite éclaboussé quelques gouttes d'eau à l'aide d'un pinceau.
Un sentiment du même set a été tamponné et coupé en une bande.
J'ai adhéré le fond Distress à ma base de carte et donné du relief aux hiboux avec du foam adhésif.
Pour la touche finale, j'ai ajouté du "Glossy accents" sur le petit coeur.



Supplies / Matériel
Stamps/Tampons: I'm owl yours (MFT)
Coloring Medium/Colorisation: Promarkers
Stencil/Pochoir: Chevron Grid (MFT)
Distress ink/Encre Distress: Peacock Feathers
Accessories/Accessoires: Glossy accents

Thank you so much for stopping by today ❤
Merci beaucoup de votre visite ❤

2 comments:

  1. You do the most sweet cards Sou, love this, especially the stenciled background :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you colored those adorable owls and the stenciled background is fabulous! 😍👍

    ReplyDelete