August 17, 2017

"Inlaid Made Easy" (MFT Camp Create)

Hello friends,
I'm here to share with you two projects I made for the MFT Camp Create.



Card #1


I used the Gansai Tambi watercolors (No. 57 and 67) to create the background and the Gansai Tambi Starry Colors (No. 901 and 904) for the splatters and inlaid stars.
I die cut the words out of the watercolor panel and layered white and beige cardstock into the negative spaces.

Card #2


I was inspired by Barbara Anders' tutorial. You can watch her video here.
I just used Distress inks for the background, inlaid the sentiment and turned into a circle shaped card.

Supplies (card #1)
Dies: Inside & out stitched stars and Happy birthday to you die-namics from MFT
Coloring Medium: Gansai Tambi and Gansai Tambi starry colors

Supplies (card #2)
Dies: Beach scene builder and Sending hugs die-namics from MFT
Distress inks: Twisted Citron and Cracked Pistachio

Thank you so much for stopping by today! I'll be back soon with another card for the challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment