January 19, 2018

The Happy Planner Weekly Spread #2

Hi friends,
I'm popping in with a quick post today to share a weekly spread from My Happy Planner.
Salut les amis,
Un petit post rapide aujourd'hui pour partager avec vous la vue hebdomadaire de mon Happy Planner.





Supplies / Matériel
Planner: "Stay Positive" Classic Happy Planner (Me And My Big Ideas)
Stamps/Tampons: Let's Roll and Plan on It stamp sets from Lawn Fawn, Bitty Bears stamp set from My Favorite Things, Pandamonium and Oh Happy Birds stamp sets from Mama Elephant, Everyday stamp set from Me And My Big Ideas
Die: Puffy Cloud Borders (Lawn Fawn)
Inks/Encres: Distress inks, Distress Oxide inks and Color Box inks
Stickers/Autocollants: Productivity (Me And My Big Ideas)

Thank you so much for stopping by today!
Merci beaucoup de votre visite!

No comments:

Post a Comment