April 03, 2018

A sweet hello (MFT)

Hello there!
I'm here today to share a card I made using the Forest Friends stamp set from My Favorite Things.
Coucou!
Me revoici aujourd'hui pour partager avec vous une carte que j'ai  réalisée avec le set de tampons Forest Friends de My Favorite Things.



To create the background of my card, I did the "wrapped watercolor technique" using the Gansai Tambi watercolors and food wrap.
Once the background was dry, I die cut it out with a Pierced Oval Frame die-namics.
I also die cut a panel from Kraft cardstock using a Wonky Stitches die and splattered on some white paint.
I stamped the images from the Forest Friends stamp set on Kraft cardstock and colored them in with Prismacolor pencils.
Pour réaliser mon fond de carte, j'ai utilisé la technique du "wrapped watercolor" avec les aquarelles Gansai Tambi et du film alimentaire.
Une fois le fond sec, j'ai coupé dedans avec le die Pierced Oval Frame.
J'ai également coupé un panneau dans du papier Kraft à l'aide du die Wonky Stitches et j'y ai éclaboussé de la peinture blanche.
J'ai tamponné les images du set Forest Friends sur du papier Kraft et les ai colorisées aux crayons Prismacolor.


A greeting from the same stamp set was stamped on white cardstock using Versamark ink and heat embossed with "Rose Gold" embossing powder. Then I die cut it out with an Essential Speech Bubble die-namics.
Next I adhered the panels and the images to a top fold card base.
To finish off, I added a few sequins.
Un sentiment du même set a été tamponné à l'encre Versamark sur du cardstock blanc et embossé à chaud avec de la poudre "Rose Gold". Puis, je l'ai coupé avec le die Essential Speech Bubble.
J'ai ensuite adhéré les panneaux et les images à ma base de carte.
Pour terminer, j'ai ajouté quelques sequins.

Supplies / Matériel
Stamps/Tampons: Forest Friends stamp set (MFT)
Dies: Pierced Oval Frames and Essential Speech Bubbles die-namics (MFT), Wonky Stitches Elle-ments (Avery Elle)
Coloring Medium/Colorisation: Gansai Tambi watercolors, Prismacolor pencils
Embossing Powder/Poudre à embosser: Utra Fine Rose Gold embossing powder (Simon Says Stamp)
Others/Autres: White paint/Peinture blanche, Sequins

Thank you so much for stopping by today!
Merci beaucoup de votre visite!

No comments:

Post a Comment