May 07, 2018

Wish (MFT Sketch Challenge #383)

Hi friends!
Today I have a card to share that I made for the MFT Sketch Challenge #383.
Salut les amis!
Aujourd'hui je partage avec vous la carte que j'ai réalisée pour le MFT Sketch Challenge n°383.


Here's the sketch:
Voici le sketch:

And here's my take on it:
Et voici mon interprétation:

To create the card, I die cut a Stitched Rectangle panel from white cardstock and Stitched Chevrons from pastel cardstocks.
I also die cut the word "Wish" from black cardstock twice.
I stamped, colored (Promarkers) and die cut the sheep image from the Ewe are the best stamp set.
I finished off the card by adhering everything to a top fold card base.
As a final touch I added a few sequins.
Pour réaliser cette carte, j'ai coupé un panneau Rectangulaire à bords couture dans du cardstock blanc ainsi que des Chevrons à bords couture dans des cardstocks pastels.
J'ai également coupé le mot "Wish" dans du cardstock noir deux fois.
J'ai tamponné, colorisé (Promarkers) et coupé avec son die le mouton du set Ewe are the best.
J'ai terminé en adhérant le tout à ma base de carte.

J'ai ajouté quelques sequins pour la touche finale.

Supplies / Matériel
Stamp/Tampon: Ewe are the best stamp set (My Favorite Things)
Dies: Stitched Rectangle Stax, Blueprints 28 and Wish die-namics from MFT
Coloring Medium/Colorisation: Promarkers
Other/Autre: Sequins

Thank you so much for stopping by today!
Merci beaucoup de votre visite!

No comments:

Post a Comment