September 06, 2016

There's snow one like you (Lawn Fawn)

Hello everyone,
Hope you're all having a wonderful day!
I'm so excited to be sharing a holiday card today that I made with several products from Lawn Fawn.
Coucou,
J'espère que vous passez une excellente journée!
Je suis très heureuse de partager avec vous aujourd'hui une carte hivernale que j'ai réalisée avec plusieurs produits de Lawn Fawn.



To begin my card, I first die cut a Stitched rectangle (Lawn Fawn), a Tree border and a Mountain border from white cardstock.
I stamped, colored (Zig Clean Color Markers) and fussy cut the images from the Dad + me and Toboggan together stamp sets.
I applied Distress inks to the Mountain border (Stormy Sky) and onto the white panel to create the snowy sky of my card (Tumbled Glass and Salty Ocean). I stamped the snow using the Snow cool stamp set with white pigment ink from Hero Arts.
I adhered (the snowy panel, the mountain border, the tree border and the images) to a top fold card base.
Finally stamped the sentiment in black.
Pour commencer, j'ai tout d'abord coupé à l'aide de dies un rectangle à bords couture (Stitched rectangle die) , une bordure arbres (Tree border) et une bordure montagne (Mountain border) dans du cardstock blanc.
J'ai tamponné, colorisé (Marqueurs Zig) et decoupé les images des sets Dad + me et Toboggan together .
J'ai appliqué des encres Distress à la bordure montagne (Stormy Sky) et sur mon panneau blanc pour créer le ciel enneigé (Tumbled Glass et Salty Ocean). J'ai tamponné la neige du set Snow cool avec de l'encre à pigment blanc de Hero Arts.
J'ai adhéré (le panneau enneigé, la bordure montagne, la bordure arbres et les images) à ma base de carte.
J'ai terminé en tamponnant le sentiment en noir.



Supplies / Matériel
Stamps/Tampons: Dad + me and Toboggan together from Lawn Fawn
Dies: Stitched rectangle die, Stitched Tree borders die, Stitched Mountain borders die from Lawn Fawn
Coloring Medium/Colorisation: Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers
Inks/Encres: Intense Black ink and Unicorn White pigment ink (Hero Arts), Distress inks (Tumbled Glass, Salty Ocean and Stormy Sky)

Thank you for stopping by!
Merci de votre visite!

2 comments: