September 27, 2016

Winter unicorn (Lawn Fawn)

Hello everyone,
Hope you're having an awesome day!
Today, I'd like to share a card I made for a very special friend ❤
Coucou,
J'espère que vous passez une agréable journée!
Aujourd'hui, j'aimerais partager avec vous une carte que j'ai réalisée pour une amie très spéciale ❤




For the background of my card, I stamped the stars from the Starry backdrops stamp set on a piece of white cardstock using Versamark ink and heat embossed with white embossing powder.
I applied Distress ink (Blueprint Sketch) to the piece using a blending tool and adhered it to a top fold card base.
To create the frame of my shaker portion, I die cut a Stitched rectangle frame from white cardstock. I assembled the shaker parts (frame + acetate + fun foam), added sequins and then adhered the whole thing to the front of the card.
Pour réaliser mon fond de carte, j'ai tamponné les étoiles du set Starry backdrops sur du cardstock blanc à l'encre Versamark et embossé à chaud avec de la poudre blanche.
J'y ai ensuite appliqué de l'encre Distress (Blueprint Sketch) avec un "blending tool" et puis collé à ma base de carte.
Pour créer le cadre de l'élément shaker, j'ai coupé avec le die Stitched rectangle frames dans du cardstock blanc. J'ai assemblé les parties de la shaker (cadre + acétate + fun foam), j'ai ajouté quelques sequins et collé le tout sur ma carte.




I stamped, colored (Promarkers) and fussy cut the adorable unicorn (Winter unicorn set from Lawn Fawn).
I die cut the clouds from white cardstock using the Spring showers die .
The unicorn and clouds were popped up with foam adhesive.
For the sentiment, I used the Happy birthday border die , die cut in twice from black cardstock and glued them together to create thickness. Adhered that to the card, then coated with Glossy accents for some shine!
J'ai tamponné, colorisé (Promarkers) et decoupé l'adorable licorne (du set Winter unicorn de Lawn Fawn).
Les nuages ont été coupé avec le die Spring showers .
J'ai donné un peu de relief à la licorne et aux nuages avec du foam adhésif.
Pour le sentiment, j'ai utilisé le die Happy birthday , j'ai coupé avec deux fois dans du cardstock noir et les ai adhérés ensemble pour donner un peu plus d'épaisseur. J'ai ensuite collé le sentiment sur ma carte et l'ai couvert de Glossy accents pour un effet brillant!


Supplies / Matériel
Stamps/Tampons: Starry backdrops and Winter unicorn from Lawn Fawn
Dies: Stitched rectangle frames, Spring showers and Happy birthday border from Lawn Fawn
Inks/Encres: Versamark ink and Distress ink (Blueprint Sketch)
Coloring Medium/Colorisation: Promarkers
Accessories/Accessoires: Sequins, Glossy accents

I'm entering this card in the Lawnscaping Challenge (#138 Geometric).


Hope you enjoyed this card! Thanks for stopping by.
J'espère que cette carte vous a plu! Merci de votre visite.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my, how adorable! I love it so much!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is SO cute!! LOVE that little unicorn!! LOVE the shaker!! the rectangle ROCKS!!! so so so sweet! Thank you so much for playing along with the Lawnscaping Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always say I'm a sucker for shakers and this is another one that is just too cool. I love the geometric aspect and the pretty sparkle inside. Thanks for playing along with the Lawnscaping Challenge! -Roxanne

    ReplyDelete