March 22, 2017

Once upon a time (MFT Color Challenge #65)

Hello everyone,
I'm back again with another card I made for my daughter.
I'm also participating in the MFT Color Challenge (#65).
Coucou,
Je suis de retour aujourd'hui avec une autre carte réalisée pour ma fille.
Je participe également au MFT Color Challenge (#65).




I started by diecutting a window from a Watercolor Wash paper using a Pierced Oval Frame die-namics.
Next I laid the English Brick Wall stencil on a white panel and then inked with "Tumbled Glass" (Distress ink).
I stamped, colored (Promarkers) the images from the Once upon a time stamp set.
I freehand cut a hill for the princess to stand on and inked up with "Picked Raspberry" (Distress ink).
I attached the panels, the hill, the frame and images to a top fold card base. The front panel was foam mounted for a pop of dimension.
Finally I die cut my daughter's name with the Stitched Banner Alphabet die-namics and adhered to the front of the card.
J'ai tout d'abord commencé par couper une "fenêtre" dans du papier Watercolor Wash avec le die Pierced Oval Frames.
J'ai ensuite placé le pochoir English Brick Wall sur du papier blanc et appliqué de l'encre "Tumbled Glass" (Distress ink) avec un "blending tool".
J'ai tamponné, colorisé (Promarkers) et coupé avec leurs dies respectifs les images du set Once upon a time.
Avec des ciseaux, j'ai coupé une colline et y ai appliqué de l'encre "Picked Raspberry" (Distress ink) avec un "blending tool".
J'ai adhéré le tout à ma base de carte, du foam a été ajouté sous le devant de carte pour plus de dimension.
Pour terminer, j'ai réalisé une bannière avec le nom de ma fille à l'aide du die Stitched Banner Alphabet et puis collée sur la carte.



Supplies / Matériel
Stamps/Tampons: Once upon a time (MFT)
Dies: Pierced Oval Frames die-namics and Stitched Banner Alphabet die-namics (MFT)
Paper/Papier: Watercolor Wash paper pack (MFT)
Stencil/Pochoir: English Brick Wall (MFT) Distress inks/Encres Distress: Tumbled Glass and Picked Raspberry
Coloring Medium/Colorisation: Promarkers

Thank you so much for stopping by today ❤
Merci beaucoup de votre visite ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment