March 21, 2017

Space Explorer (My Favorite Things)

Hi there,
Hope your week is going well!
I'm sharing today a birthday card I made for my daughter using the Space Explorer stamp set (My Favorite Things).
Salut,
J'espère que votre semaine se déroule bien!
Je partage aujourd'hui avec vous une carte que j'ai réalisée pour l'anniversaire de ma fille. Pour laquelle j'ai utilisé le set Space Explorer (My Favorite Things).



For the galaxy background, I applied Distress inks (Black Soot, Chipped Sapphire, Seedless Preserves, Bluesketch Print and Milled Lavender) with an ink blending tool onto a watercolor panel. I then splattered it with white paint.
Next I stamped, colored (Copics) and die cut the astronauts.
I freehand cut the moon with my scissors from Neenah Solar cardstock and colored with some grey Copics and the colorless blender to add texture.
A greeting was stamped with Versamark ink and heat embossed with white embossing powder.
Finally I adhered the galaxy panel and the images to a top fold card base.
Pour le fond galaxie, j'ai appliqué des encres Distress (Black Soot, Chipped Sapphire, Seedless Preserves, Bluesketch Print et Milled Lavender) sur du papier aquarelle à l'aide d'un "blending tool". J'y ai ensuite éclaboussé de le peinture blanche.
J'ai tamponné, colorisé (Copic) et coupé avec leurs dies respectifs les astronautes.
J'ai coupé la lune aux ciseaux dans du papier Neenah Solar. Je l'ai colorisée aux Copic gris et au colorless blender pour donner de la texture.
Un sentiment a été tamponné à l'encre Versamark et embossé à chaud avec de la poudre blanche.
Pour terminer, j'ai adhéré le fond galaxie et les images à ma base de carte.



Supplies / Matériel
Stamps/Tampons: Space Explorer (MFT)
Inks/Encres: Distress inks (Black Soot, Chipped Sapphire, Seedless Preserves, Bluesketch Print, Milled Lavender) and Versamark ink
Papers/Papiers: Watercolor paper / Papier aquarelle, Neenah Solar white cardstock
Coloring Medium/Colorisation: Copics
Embossing powder/Poudre à embosser: Opaque Bright White (Wow)

Thank you so much for stopping by today ❤
Merci beaucoup de votre visite ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment