October 19, 2017

Hang in there (Lawn Fawn)

Hi there!
Today I'm sharing a clean and simple card that I made with the adorable Hang in there stamp set.
Coucou,
Aujourd'hui je partage avec vous une carte toute simple pour laquelle j'ai utilisée l'adorable set Hang in there.



I started by creating a circle mask out of masking paper and placed it over my card base.
I then blended over Distress Oxide inks (Salty Ocean, Lucky Clover and Spiced Marmalade). Next I used a paint brush and water to flick some water droplets.
After removing the masking paper, I stamped the sentiment with black ink.
J'ai commencé par réaliser un masque de forme circulaire dans du masking paper puis placé sur ma base de carte.
J'y ai ensuite appliqué des encres Distress Oxide (Salty Ocean, Lucky Clover et Spiced Marmalade). Puis éclaboussé quelques gouttes d'eau à l'aide d'un pinceau.
Après avoir retiré le masque, j'ai tamponné le sentiment à l'encre noire.



Supplies / Matériel
Stamp/Tampon: Hang in there stamp set (Lawn Fawn)
Dies: Circle Stackables (Lawn Fawn)
Coloring Medium/Colorisation: Copics
Inks/Encres: Intense Black ink (Hero Arts) and Distress Oxide inks (Salty Ocean, Lucky Clover and Spiced Marmalade

Thanks so much for stopping by today ❤
Merci beaucoup de votre visite ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment