October 09, 2017

You make every day fun (MFT Sketch Challenge #353)

Hello there!
I'm here with my entry for the MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge #353.
Salut!
Je suis là aujourd'hui avec la carte que j'ai réalisée pour le MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge #353.


Let's take a look at the sketch:
Jetons un oeil sur le sketch:


And here's my take on it:
Et voici mon interprétation:


I stamped, colored (Promarkers) and die cut the images from the Soak up the fun stamp set.
I used the Circles Stax die-namics to dry emboss the background panel. I also used one of the them to die cut a circle opening from white cardstock.
I stamped the greeting with black ink and cut into a strip.
To finish off I adhered the panels, the greeting strip and the images to a top fold card base.
J'ai tamponné, colorisé (Promarkers) et coupé avec leurs dies respectifs les images du set Soak up the fun.
J'ai utilisé les dies Circle Stax afin d'embosser à froid mon fond. J'ai également utilisé un de ces dies pour couper un cercle dans du cardstock blanc.
J'ai tamponné le sentiment à l'encre noire et l'ai coupé en une bande.
Pour finir, j'ai adhéré les panneaux, le sentiment et les images à ma base de carte.


Supplies / Matériel
Stamp/Tampon: Soak up the fun (MFT)
Dies: Circle Stax die-namics (Set 1) from MFT
Coloring Medium/Colorisation: Promarkers

Thank you so much for stopping by ❤ See you soon!
Merci beaucoup de votre visite ❤ À bientôt!

No comments:

Post a Comment